Trillium Capital Resources executes apartment and multifamily loans for clients. There are several different avenues that you can use to finance your apartment project. We have relationships with key providers that can provide you with the most competitive apartment loans in the market.
We can help you with FHA (HUD) Financing, Fannie Mae Financing, Freddie Mac Financing, and CMBS or Life Insurance companies, depending on your apartment project. Each financing option has different terms and rates and at Trillium Capital Resources we will help you find the right loan.
FHA (HUD) APARTMENT LOANS
FHA will insure mortgages to finance the acquisition, new construction, substantial rehabilitation, and refinance of multifamily and healthcare properties nationwide. Loan commitments can be funded on a taxable basis or used as credit enhancement for tax-exempt bond issues.
Properties insured by FHA can be either “market” rate (i.e. not subsidized), affordable housing, or rental assisted housing. HUD does not require low income tenancy set-asides, nor does it impose rent limits on insured properties though the use of tax-exempt bonds or low income housing. Tax credits can trigger these requirements.
SPECIAL PROGRAM FEATURES:
- Construction and Permanent Financing Available
- Non-Recourse (HUD Takes a First Mortgage Lien)
- Up to 35-Year Term and Amortization (Refinance/Acquisition)
- Up to 40-Year Term and Amortization (New Construction/Substantial Rehabilitation)
- 83.3% to 90% LTV (Refinance/Acquisition)
- 83.3% to 90% LTC (New Construction/Substantial Rehabilitation)
Fannie Mae Apartment Loans
Fannie Mae apartment loans provide another alternative for clients who are seeking non-recourse apartment loans with low interest rates, flexible loan terms, and execution for apartment loans with a $1,000,000 minimum loan amount. Fannie Mae has worked with lenders to grow to the largest financing partner in the apartment loan industry. Here are a few highlights of the Fannie Mae Apartment Loan Program:
- 25 or 30 years amortization terms
- Loan terms of 5, 7, 10, 15, 18 years or full term of 25 or 30 years
- Loan Size: >$1,000,000
- Non-recourse as to the borrower for monetary default with typical carve-outs
- LTV: 80.0% of appraised value
- 1.25 DSCR no maximum limit
For Full Loan Sheets Click the Following Link:
FNMA Standard Apartment Loan Program
Freddie Mac Apartment Loans
Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Program
- Loan Sizes $1,000,000 – $7,500,000
- Financing of small balance loans using hybrid ARM or fixed-rate mortgage products, offering partial-term and full-term interest-only
- Streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding
- Competitive pricing
- Streamlined loan documents
For Full Term Sheets, Click Here:
Freddie Mac Small Balance Apartment Loan